Talk

Advanced search

Sheer Cover -Yay or Nay?

(7 Posts)
SomeLikeItChilliHot Thu 27-Feb-14 14:37:47

I'm giving up on BB creams, they either give me skin reactions or spots. I want something light to hide the redness, pores and odd spots. I weat foundation for work and going out. I want something for everyday.

Anyone used it? Is it good?

SomeLikeItChilliHot Tue 04-Mar-14 16:07:33

Or Bare Minerals?

Imwoodword Tue 04-Mar-14 16:25:13

I use Bare Minerals and I love it. Swapped to something else last week as I had a sample and lasted only a few hours before my redness showed. BM stays all day for me.

alexheartbeauty Tue 04-Mar-14 21:00:25

I think the Vichy Dermablend foundation is really good but the trick is to only use a tiny amount and to blend with a brush. It covers redness, lasts well and doesn't clog pores.

BirthdayMuppet Tue 04-Mar-14 22:26:39

I used Sheer Cover for a while and really liked it. It's a very, very matt finish, but really easy to use, and lasts incredibly well through the day with a quick buff with a dry brush mid way.

SomeLikeItChilliHot Wed 05-Mar-14 10:40:53

Thanks ladies smile

Macocious Fri 07-Mar-14 17:28:39

I've just ordered some barefaced beauty foundation having tried Bare Minerals and Lily Lolo in the past. Bare Minerals I like the finish but the shades aren't quite right for me. Lily lolo has the shades but I can't get enough coverage and I find it too matte (even though I have oily skin). I'm really liking the BareFaced beauty ones and they're much cheaper than Bare Minerals too! (and made in the UK)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now