Talk

Advanced search

Men's zip fly jeans..?

(9 Posts)
Pickering Tue 25-Feb-14 13:15:08

I'm looking for your recommendations for new jeans for DH. They must be zip fly, which is making the search all the more difficult. I'd like to treat him to a pair of really nice jeans. Quite smart, dark denim, zip fly. His style is Crew clothing, Hackett etc. He is average to larger size, but this is mostly v broad shoulders. His bum is very neat in size smile

Any bright ideas from you all would be very welcome. I know you'll have some thoughts. TIA

Pickering Tue 25-Feb-14 21:15:50

Bumping for any suggestions, pretty please smile

jenniuol Tue 25-Feb-14 21:35:48

Not sure if you were thinking of more upmarket suggestions but next have dark jeans with zip fly. Dh got a couple of pairs there before Christmas and they have washed and worn really well. They had loads of styles/ fits. Came in in good leg lengths too iirc. Some did have buttons though.

Pickering Tue 25-Feb-14 22:13:16

Thanks jenniuol. It's silly really but he never treats himself, so I'd like to treat him. He'd love Paul Smith jeans, but all button fly unfortunately. Will keep looking.

BikeRunSki Tue 25-Feb-14 22:15:29

Gap do zip fly jeans.

Pickering Wed 26-Feb-14 03:47:45

Thanks. Will check it out.

jenniuol Wed 26-Feb-14 06:20:14

Ok so I had a nosey on frasers website and Hugo Boss, Levi's and Tommy Hilfiger all seem to do zip fly. Hugo boss are around the same price as the Paul Smith ones.

50ShadesOfMaybe Wed 26-Feb-14 07:45:53

DH gets his from Urban Outfitters. Asked him and most are zip fly.

Pickering Wed 26-Feb-14 09:01:53

Thanks both. Fab. Will take a closer look. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now