Talk

Advanced search

Done to death but tinted moisturiser /BB for dehydrated skin

(8 Posts)
FreeButtonBee Sat 22-Feb-14 21:52:09

I like Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation but need something lighter for everyday. I have dryish skin but not flakey. So more dehydrated than anything if not properly moisturised. Work in a office. Pale Celtic skin with freckles but do get a bit of tan in summer. Brown hair.

What dya reckon folks?

ClosedAuraOpenMind Sun 23-Feb-14 12:16:45

Bobbi Brown tinted moisturising balm is fab! I've got really dry skin but it feels moisturising (although I do wear my regular moisturiser underneath) comes in loads of shades too

RonaldMcDonald Sun 23-Feb-14 12:22:25

I reckon sort out the skin first and then get the right product to do a good job in air con offices

WillSingForCake Sun 23-Feb-14 12:24:42

Bourjois CC cream is lovely, and v moisturising.

purpleminion Sun 23-Feb-14 13:40:47

La Roche Posay Hydreane BB cream is excellent. I use the light shade. I have dry skin and just put this straight after washing my face.

Missred Sun 23-Feb-14 14:00:19

YSL BB cream skin tone perfector. Marvelous stuff. And recommended by India Knight in one of her beauty product reviews (which I personally think are great, and has led me to spend much £).

MaisyMoo123 Sun 23-Feb-14 16:39:08

Clinique moisture surge cc cream is fab. I've used others but now I've found this one I won't be changing again. There's a good range of shades available too.

southeastastra Sun 23-Feb-14 16:40:29

i really like the no7 tinted moisturiser, seems to stay and smells lush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now