Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bra help before I go shopping today

(6 Posts)
AngieM2 Sat 15-Feb-14 10:47:28

I'm hoping you lovely ladies can help me out. Currently wearing a 34DD measured by bravissimo ages ago years ago. Have lost 1.5 stone in weight over the last year and current bras look ridiculous. Have followed the bra guru link and I'm measuring 31 under (pulled quite snug) and 39 leaning forward. Does this give me a 30EE or something? I'm confused because the DD cups are baggy so surely I need smaller cups. Probably not relevant but the bravissimo lady told me to stick to balcony style as I look awful in plunge style, which it agree with.

frenchfancy Sat 15-Feb-14 10:55:54

I'm not one of the experts, but I don't think EE exists. I would try 30F or 32E. The cup size will be about the same as a 34DD, so maybe try a 32DD as well to see.

MirandaWest Sat 15-Feb-14 10:58:17

Cup sizes aren't absolute, they're relative to the back size so not fitting in a 34DD doesn't mean that you need a smaller size cup as you'd also have a smaller sized chest measurement.

SorrelForbes Sat 15-Feb-14 11:18:13

OK your current measurements suggest a 30G/FF and a 32FF/F. The cup volume of your 34DD is equal to that of a 32E and a 30.

If you scoop while wearing your 34DD, have you got any overspill or bulging? If so then try the sizes I've suggested. If not then try a 30E/F and a 32E.

AngieM2 Sat 15-Feb-14 11:27:53

Hi sorrell. Yes I scoop and no overspill anywhere really, just that the top of the cup is baggy and I'm not filling it, my boob fullness is loaded towards the bottom. PS. Is M&S a real no go?

SorrelForbes Sat 15-Feb-14 12:03:18

I wouldn't bother with M&S, their sizing is really off!

Try unpadded/unmoulded balconettes and half cups, Freya, Panache, Cleo, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now