Talk

Advanced search

Best of the ultra-cheap mascaras? Under £3 please!

(8 Posts)
LittleBabyPigsus Thu 06-Feb-14 22:28:33

Boots Natural Collection (curling, lengthening, building) v MUA v other cheap brands? Which are the best in your opinion? My lashes are black and thick but short, so Boots Natural Collection lash lengthening looks like it might be best.

Deathwatchbeetle Thu 06-Feb-14 22:46:43

I have bought this (natural collection) in the past but where I am staying now Boots don't have that part of their range, sadly. I think there is some good stuff there-I particularly like the lipstick and the mascara

LittleBabyPigsus Thu 06-Feb-14 22:51:49

Oh I like the other Natural Collection bits, I was wondering about the mascaras though - mostly what the differences between them are.

DaftSkunk Fri 07-Feb-14 06:55:37

I've tried all 3 of the Natural Collection mascaras over the years and can't say there was a massive noticeable difference between them, but I find them pretty good for staying power and not looking like a panda by 1pm!

Branleuse Fri 07-Feb-14 06:56:46

Boots natural collection is pretty good

TheFillyjonk Fri 07-Feb-14 07:04:13

Natural Collection in the best of the cheapies IMO, but I always used to layer it over another cheap mascara as it seemed quite thin.

The Miss Sporty one with a curled wand (I think it's pink) is brilliant. I don't know if it still exists, but it had great staying power and gave voluminous lash flicks.

LittleBabyPigsus Fri 07-Feb-14 07:51:50

Thanks! I find more high-powered mascaras are too thickening for my lashes.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 07-Feb-14 23:47:56

Essence. Cheap as chips

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now