Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Non-smudging mascara

(6 Posts)
pinkflaming0 Fri 31-Jan-14 14:04:37

Can anyone recommend a mascara that doesn't smudge? I'm currently wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear which is better than most but flakes rather than smudges. I still find I have smudges under my eyes by the end of the day though.

Is there anything better out there?

nikkihollis Fri 31-Jan-14 18:23:18

The only one that I've had success with is Blinc mascara (I buy it online from their site because I'm not sure it's in any shops.) . The amplified one that they've recently brought out also lengthens lashes which their last one didnt do. I've tried so many waterproof/smudgeproof ones but this has been the best of the lot for me. The Clinique that everyone seems to like, gave me panda eyes.

Sammie101 Fri 31-Jan-14 18:25:55

Clinique lash power works for me, my eyes reject any other mascara!

I've heard really good things about blinc mascara but I don't know anywhere in the uk that sells it so I've never tried it

pinkflaming0 Fri 31-Jan-14 20:30:12

Thanks ladies. Blinc sounds interesting - just googled it. It's my birthday soon so may go on my list smile

pinkflaming0 Thu 06-Feb-14 14:26:50

Received my Blinc Amplified mascara a couple of days ago and so far am loving it. No smudges under my eyes - makes me look younger!

Spookey80 Thu 06-Feb-14 14:57:04

Another vote for Clinique lash power, very natural looking and never smudges on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now