Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen V-neck Maternity tops please?

(9 Posts)
PoppyAmex Wed 12-Jun-13 10:49:03

I have boobs, I look crap on stupid crew/boat/peter pan neck tops and find them unflattering, but I can't seem to find v-necks anywhere.

Any recommendations please?

ItsallFeegle Wed 12-Jun-13 10:54:15

I, too, need a v for boobage grin

I got some from eBay. They are next though, so maybe try looking on both?

Good luck

ItsallFeegle Wed 12-Jun-13 10:57:03

Oh and I found maternity wear, in general, was so unfashionable.

I was a svelte size 10 before falling pg with DS but when I say I went massive people were asking if I was carrying twins and triplets I was that big.

It was frustrating that anything remotely fashionable was still kinda made for the 'slimmer' pg woman. hmm

PoppyAmex Thu 13-Jun-13 09:32:10

Thanks Feegle, just had a look at Next and not much there, off to trawl Ebay now.

It's so frustrating, surely there's a market for women with boobs?

BabCNesbitt Thu 13-Jun-13 10:10:45

You'd think so - it's a time when even women who were fairly flat before have a chance of developing some substantial norkage! I had some luck with ASOS's maternity range (I wound up wearing one of their t-shirts throughout labour grin), but that was a couple of years ago - maybe have a look on there?

ItsallFeegle Thu 13-Jun-13 10:11:53

Also, have a look at New Look wink

HorraceTheOtter Thu 13-Jun-13 10:20:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ItsallFeegle Thu 13-Jun-13 11:09:34

There's nothing there Horrace grin

Sonotkylie Thu 13-Jun-13 13:29:32

I had a great one from JoJoMaman Bebe a few years ago. Otherwise I bought very stretchy t shirt type tops from Gap in a slightly bigger size and that worked. Gap tend to be long enough to cover the bump properly. H and M might work too as they do stretchy tops that are long. And I too was like a whale with massive boobs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now