Talk

Advanced search

I want an unperfumed handcream,can anyone recommend please?!

(6 Posts)
southbank Tue 28-May-13 12:17:02

just like the title really,I need a handcream but can only seem to find heavily scented ones.
I love fragrances lotions etc but not on my hands-not sure why!
My skin is normal but occasionally dry,I have 3yr old twins,so constant handwashing,cleaning,wiping faces but it's leading to a bit of dryness.

BanoffeeSplitz Tue 28-May-13 12:39:59

Neutrogena have an unperfumed version, can't remember if it's an unpleasant kind of unperfumed (maybe a bit waxy?) but it is the best handcream I have found for really chapped hands.

boatclub Tue 28-May-13 13:16:28

Boots Expert one is unscented and very moisturising. Not the most glamorous packaging but it does the trick.

nabootheenigma Tue 28-May-13 13:28:59

Yes to Neutrogena, and Avon do some good glycerin options cheap enough that you won't mind reapplying several hundred times a day (toddler in residence!)

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 28-May-13 13:33:27

The Occitane 20% shea butter one has only a very mild scent (I barely notice it), and it is very good. It is about £12 for the 100 ml tube, I think.

southbank Tue 28-May-13 14:24:37

That's great thanks,will go to boots tomorrow and there's a loccitane near work I can to as well,hadn't thought of there as I always associate it with very strong fragranced products.
Neutrogena again is a brand I generally ignore as I associate it with very dry skin which puts me off lots of hand cream but maybe it's worth a look.
Boots expert range I have found some pretty good products within it tbh,why didn't I think of that for hand cream,and it's prob cheap enough to have one for my desk,handbag,car,bedside etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now