Talk

Advanced search

so nobody uses argon oil then!

(9 Posts)
littlediamond33 Sun 26-May-13 19:41:44

I posted a thread on here a day or so ago asking for hints and tips on the best way to use argon oil and i havnt had any replies sad

littlediamond33 Sun 26-May-13 19:49:15

argan? argon? !!

SoldeInvierno Sun 26-May-13 19:50:07

I use Argan oil after showering on slightly damp skin. The smell is odd but it disappears quickly

Manchesterhistorygirl Sun 26-May-13 19:50:40

I didn't see your thread, but I do! I put a few drops into soaking wet hair and either blow dry or leave to dry naturally. After blow drying I smooth a drop or two through and again the day after.

Birdsgottafly Sun 26-May-13 19:50:41

If you are using the pure oil, in a mask type treatment, then put it on and wrap your hair in cling film, with a towel on top. Leave it for as long as you can.

I take it that it is a rescue treatment? have you done it before? It is intense and can make your hair seem greasy. You can just wrap from half way down,if it is your roots that need it.

My DD's and their friends use it, when they have had "sewn in" hair.

littlediamond33 Sun 26-May-13 19:58:41

Thank you ladies.I have got the pure oil and wanted to use it as a hair conditioner and for my skin, just wasnt quite sure the best way.

WarmFuzzyFun Sun 26-May-13 20:01:47

Which brand type do you use OP?

littlediamond33 Sun 26-May-13 20:16:42

im going to sound really dumb, but i dont know the brand, im not at home at the mo so dont have it with me to check.all i know is that its 100% organic argan oil.

MelanieCheeks Sun 26-May-13 21:30:19

I bought some In a souk in morocco. There are different types, some for cosmetic use, some for cooking. I rub some into my hair after washing and drying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now