Talk

Advanced search

Please help, another bra thread!

(7 Posts)
staticlunge Sun 05-May-13 20:37:42

Having measured myself on the Be Cheeky website I'm coming up a 34D.

Yesterday I went to my local department store and tried on various size and brands of bras. Nothing fits!! I've tried 34 C, D, DD. 32 C D DD. The nearest fit I got was 32 D in a Triumph bra, but I'm still jiggling around like jelly, I feel like giving up sad

I'm currently in a 32 DD marks and Spencers bra which is managing to be both too big, I can pull the band out easily two or three inches, and too small, leaves marks and the shoulder straps dig in. My breasts are also jiggling around like jelly.

Please help I need to find a proper full on supportive bra.

MrsLettuce Sun 05-May-13 20:42:46

What are your actual under and over bust measurements?

ellangirl Sun 05-May-13 20:43:42

You need to get measured properly. Book an appt with bravissimo or John Lewis. Sizes vary so much from brand to brand, you could waste a lot of time trying to work it out yourself. They'll be able to advise on different styles too.

staticlunge Sun 05-May-13 20:54:05

I'm 32 under bust, 36 across the bust and 33/4 over.

I hate bra shopping, hate shopping full stop.

SorrelForbes Mon 06-May-13 00:03:07

staticlunge Have a look on this blog for the correct way to measure and for info on how to tell if you're wearing a well fitting bra.

On your measurements above, I'd say try a 32D but that doesn't sound as if that's working for you. It might be a style thing or a brand issue. Did you take the across measurement whilst bending over?

staticlunge Mon 06-May-13 00:38:49

Thank you, I will have a look tomorrow. No, when measuring I was stood up

SorrelForbes Mon 06-May-13 07:55:44

Ok, try the dangling method.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now