Talk

Advanced search

closed toe mules

(5 Posts)
theDudesmummy Fri 26-Apr-13 15:49:28

I started a thread about the very same thing this time last year! Despite that, never managed to find the summer work shoes I was looking for! So hoping for better luck this year. If anyone has any idea where I might find the following shoe I would be ETERNALLY greatful!

1. Medium to high heel mule (for work so not madly high). Not too stilletoish/thin heel.
2. Closed toe
3. Backless/slip on (and no little heel strap, I just can't do them)

Any colour, any make, any material and any (well almost any!) price range considered!

Thanks!

LulaPalooza Fri 26-Apr-13 16:14:01

Do you mean something like these?

theDudesmummy Fri 26-Apr-13 16:37:57

Oh no not at all! More like this kind of shape but with closed toe!

www.alternative-footwear.co.uk/romance-301-2-black-matt-low-heel-mule.html

FrugalFashionista Fri 26-Apr-13 19:30:22

Lots on Yoox, search for 'mules' and filter by size and color. You can arrange them from lowest to highest price.
If too pricey, check eBay - lots of people have been clearing out, vintage shops near us are full of them.

theDudesmummy Sat 27-Apr-13 11:36:47

Oh thanks for pointing me to Yoox, what a nice site! Not many mule shoes there were rightfir me (mostly too clunky/clog-like, I need something classic and smart for work, like a court shoe really but without the back), but I did find one pair I have ordered! Also it is a good site for browsing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now