Talk

Advanced search

Which shoes?

(11 Posts)
roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 17:46:56

I have this dress in the pink rose colour for a wedding in June
www.isabellaoliver.com/baukjen/uk/600/dresses/DR484.html

I need to get some shoes but I can't decide between these two:

www.johnlewis.com/l-k-bennett-losari-rope-lurex-slingback-sandals/p399615?colour=Gold

www.lkbennett.com/shoes/courts/OCZELITA109PATENT

They're very different! I need a low-ish heel as I have a small baby.
Any views please?

fedupofnamechanging Thu 25-Apr-13 17:53:53

I think the second pair out of the two, but tbh I'm not over enamoured of either pair. Sorry, that's not much help.

I think you are probably likely to get more use out of nude shoes, than any other colour.

roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 18:00:35

No that is helpful. I think honestly I don't love either pair either, which is probably why I can't decide and put it on here!

roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 18:00:47

Ps thanks!

gruffalocake Thu 25-Apr-13 18:06:11

I prefer the first pair ( the side and front pics the top down pics are of a different design weirdly) they have more of an edge and look more of an 'event' shoe than the wedges which are a bit everyday. I think you can do better though! I saw some gorgeous Lucy choi ( jimmy chops niece) kitten heels in STimes style mag for the same price. Maybe google her range.

imour Thu 25-Apr-13 18:19:50

i like the first pair and the dress style and colour is lovely .

roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 19:36:13

Thanks both. Glad you like the dress imour. I am still feeling a big wobbly 10 weeks after having my baby so I think some serious support pants will be needed!

imour Thu 25-Apr-13 19:42:02

10 weeks after ? im still wobbly 14yrs after smile have a great day in june .

roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 19:49:54

Ok that was a gross understatement. Read: very wobbly! Oh well, no one will be looking at me anyway, all eyes will be firmly on the bride and baby!

imour Thu 25-Apr-13 20:03:22

lol i didnt mean it rude btw ,i was just thinking i was slimmer 10 weeks after having the last one than i am now , am now massively wobbly smile

roseinwinter Thu 25-Apr-13 20:24:23

No offence taken!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now