Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy a good, classic black trouser suit?

(4 Posts)
Crutchlow35 Thu 25-Apr-13 11:17:29

As above!

foxysocks Thu 25-Apr-13 11:28:06

depending on budget I would look at me&em. if it was for me I would get this jacket

www.meandem.com/collection/outer-layers/soft-tailored-jacket/products_id/1438/cPath/876_884_936

and these trousers

www.meandem.com/collection/bottoms/soft-tailored-ankle-trouser/products_id/1442/cPath/876_884_934

BlingLoving Thu 25-Apr-13 11:32:33

Hobbs. this jacket comes with trousers too.

emsyj Thu 25-Apr-13 11:47:01

I would say Jigsaw. They do a fine wool selection that they offer different shapes in each season, but the fabric is the same (so if you buy a jacket and trousers now, you can buy a skirt that will match next season, or next year or whatever). So you can update/refresh without having to get both parts of the suit every time, and you aren't stuck with 'this jacket fits but only matches these trousers which don't' etc - as there will be several jackets and several different trouser, skirt and dress shapes each season. You have to check the labels because to me it isn't obvious that there are different trousers, they all look the same on the hanger, but if you look at the style name on the label they are different and will be a different shape and fit.

They last for ever, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now