Talk

Advanced search

spanx reality question

(11 Posts)
lisson Thu 18-Apr-13 09:47:15

what happens when you want to go to the loo when wearing spanx? is it such a hassle that you avoid drinking??!

WorkingtoohardMama Thu 18-Apr-13 09:58:40

They have got a wee hole, but I've never risked it, I always take them off for a wee, it does take a bit longer, but isn't so much of a pain that I wouldn't drink iyswim!

mybelovedmonster Thu 18-Apr-13 10:00:33

There's a flap that you hold back,its fine as long as you're not too drunk

lisson Thu 18-Apr-13 10:22:21

Thanks - off to the shops now.

ClaudiaWinklepants Thu 18-Apr-13 11:48:37

Believe me, drinking, weeing & Spanx do not mix!!! confused I tried so hard to do it right, but alas it was not meant to be! Ended up having to take the whole thing off & squishing it in my ridiculous small handbag. Thank goodness I was in a restaurant so bottom half was hidden most of the night! Early taxi for Winklepants blush

mybelovedmonster Thu 18-Apr-13 11:50:07

Definitely do a trial run with them so you get used to them. I found them brilliant and had no problems using the loo at all.

I wore pants over them though as felt a little bit.. erm... exposed with the easy access flap wink

KristinaM Thu 18-Apr-13 11:50:37

I have ones like a slip /underskirt so no problem

Yonihadtoask Thu 18-Apr-13 11:51:40

shock

I did not know they had a flap!!!

I was just going to share my dislike of imitation spanx type pants - as they give me dreadful trapped wind pains.

Piss flap grin

lisson Thu 18-Apr-13 14:46:54

Its the underwear that you fasten with hook and eyes or popper fasteners that i don't like.

Basically whenever I am in a toilet cubicle, I usually only manage to get one of them in after an awful lot of failed attempts.... skirt pushed up around my waist/ held under my chin, tights pushed down around my knees and both hands trying to poppers in whilst all the time trying not to touch the loo, the walls, the floor etc!!!

Not so glamourous!

mybelovedmonster Thu 18-Apr-13 16:12:38

Haha great image though smile

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Thu 18-Apr-13 16:53:17

Best advice for pee hole, sit the wrong way on the toilet, makes it so much easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now