Talk

Advanced search

Want to look glam, not much time or money. What should I focus on?

(2 Posts)
goodstuffhappens Wed 17-Apr-13 22:05:01

I'm looking at some FB pictures of a friend of a friend who always looks so glamorous and well put together. She is a fashion editor for a magazine (and no kids etc) and it occurred to me that there are probably things she gets down as a perk of the job which might not be immediately obvious. What I'm trying to say is she doesn't look Towie-esque but always looks gorgeous. If you are a gorgeous, 'put together' type, what are the things you think she probably gets done regularly to look that way? I want to more feminine/glam/put together and know that I can't possibly achieve what she does so what do you guys think is the minimum? Should I concentrate on skin, exercise, diet, hair cut, hair colour, wardrobe?

OneLittleLady Wed 17-Apr-13 22:06:55

I'd concentrate on your skin and getting a decent hair cut and colour if you need/want one. Good skin and hair always makes you look and feel great even if you don't do much else

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now