(11 Posts)
Lottapianos Wed 17-Apr-13 13:27:55

I'm open to suggestion with styles but they must be:

Completely flat
Leather insoles and uppers
Comfortable for lots of walking

Thanks grin

Lottapianos Wed 17-Apr-13 13:56:42

Please help ladies. I know it's not the sexiest S&B request ever but I need your help!

thanks

ChocolateCremeEggBag Wed 17-Apr-13 14:31:53

Hello

Camper but £90

really old school Clarks

Clarks but more for walking

Clarks with white in

Clarks Gladiator ish

Merrell - more walker type?

Any of these on the right lines?

ChocolateCremeEggBag Wed 17-Apr-13 14:33:25

missed one
Merrell but with a back strap

MirandaWest Wed 17-Apr-13 14:35:49

Am also interested smile have some Clarks sandals I like but think I have worn them out over the past few years grin

snowgal Wed 17-Apr-13 14:46:27

another merrell (and my go to suggestion for today!)

Lottapianos Wed 17-Apr-13 14:52:23

Thanks Chocolate!

I love the Kestrel Soar (old school) sandals from Clarks. I absolutely love Clarks and find their shoes dead comfy. I think I will either go for those or these - which do you lovely folks like best?

Lottapianos Wed 17-Apr-13 14:53:35

Oooh snowgal, I like those too!

snowgal Wed 17-Apr-13 15:00:09

I have a very similar pair of Merrell ones and they are ridiculously comfortable!

Lottapianos Wed 17-Apr-13 15:18:02

OK I think you've sold me snowgal smile They look a bit more 'edgy' than the Clarks ones. Are they true to size?

Lottapianos Thu 25-Apr-13 09:51:04

snowgal, I bought those Merrell ones in olive green, nice change from brown and a bit more neutral. I wore them for the first time this morning and walked 2 and a half miles to work. They are so comfy - definitely no breaking in needed - and look great. Thanks so much for the recommendation! Will definitely be checking out more Merrell stuff in the future thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now