Talk

Advanced search

Do you like this dress?

(11 Posts)
snowmummy Mon 08-Apr-13 16:50:03

I love it but it'll show every lump and bump won't it?

www.atterleyroad.com/tippi-jersey-dress-12.html?_$ja=tsid:44858

I'm wondering if, at £95, its made of some heavy weight, magical, smoothing jersey fabric. What do you think?

I like the colour and shape but not the length - would prefer short or long, rather than middling.

Allthingspretty Mon 08-Apr-13 16:53:33

Its lovely. If you are feeling self concious maybe some shapewear would help you feel more confident in it?

TheRealFellatio Mon 08-Apr-13 16:55:02

I like the colour. I think you would have to be incredibly tall and thin to look anything other than awful in it though. I doubt it flatters many people. It just looks like it would cling in all the wrong places to me. It's nice enough but not wildly exciting for the price.

snowmummy Mon 08-Apr-13 16:57:42

Maybe, but it would have to be really good shapewear. I find those big knicker things just displace the flab so that I get a little roll just below my bra. Nice! Maybe the vest ones might be better?

snowmummy Mon 08-Apr-13 16:58:28

Well, I'm fairly tall ...

soaccidentprone Mon 08-Apr-13 17:02:57

I really like it, and if you are worried about lumps and bumps you could wear some control underwear which smooths and lifts etc maybe something like this but only if you don't need much bust support!

soaccidentprone Mon 08-Apr-13 17:04:14

maybe a control top and pants would be better if you are tall. nothing worse than wearing a body which isn't long enough

snowmummy Mon 08-Apr-13 17:34:29

Could I wear a bra under that body thing?

MarshaBrady Mon 08-Apr-13 17:36:18

It looks a bit tricky to wear.

But if you do go for it try OCADO13, might give you £25 off. Not sure if it's run out yet.

snowmummy Mon 08-Apr-13 17:56:14

ooh thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now