Talk

Advanced search

3 people told me last night my skin looks amazing...can I recommend...

(15 Posts)
Mrsrobertduvall Sun 13-Jan-13 10:22:35

Caci.
I've had 6 sessions over a month, and it's made such a difference.
I have quite good skin anyway, but I've never had comments before like that. grin

It's the new anti wrinkle treatment, is a bit uncomfortable for about 5 mins of the treatment, but everything else is very relaxing.

Not cheap, but I have just booked another 10 which will last till about August.

aftermay Sun 13-Jan-13 11:30:38

I thought Caci has been around for a while, 10-15 years? Or maybe I'm getting it confused with something else. Enjoy your new look smile Sounds a bit intensive, though, 6 sessions in one month.

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 13-Jan-13 11:33:33

It's the new version....came out last year. Each session is about 75 minutes.

OneHandFlapping Sun 13-Jan-13 11:34:55

How much did that cost?

And (if you don't mind me asking) how old are you?

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 13-Jan-13 11:58:08

10 sessions £620

I'm nearly 53.

aftermay Sun 13-Jan-13 11:58:45

6x75 minutes over one month? I think if I spent that long on just cleaning and moisturising there'd be an improvement. Scrap that, if I spent that extra time just sleeping. But you're happy with the results and I don't mean to sound unpleasant, honestly.

polyhymnia Sun 13-Jan-13 12:00:42

Sounds good, but pricy (even by my standards and I'm extravagant and a high end face care junkie.

OneHandFlapping Sun 13-Jan-13 15:50:31

Hmm. Shall I put money into my pension scheme, or invest in my face? I know the logical answer is pension, but...

TracyK Sun 13-Jan-13 15:52:51

Is that the Ultimate CACI? I get the regular one every month, and have done for the past 16 years - I really like it and am tempted to try the Ultimate one. I think there are sometimes Groupon offers around.

BranchingOut Sun 13-Jan-13 17:25:41

what happens exactly?
will it tackle deep forehead lines?

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 13-Jan-13 19:06:15

It's Caci Ultra.....boosts collagen production, LED to get rid of blemishes, really deep cleansing.
She does it on my forehead as well as face and neck, but I have a fringe so no one ever sees it.grin

I wasn't sure there was a difference, but people really noticed last night.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 13-Jan-13 19:27:05

I wonder how it compares to botox as its a lot more expensive but obviously without the poison bit wink

ggirl Sun 13-Jan-13 19:30:32

whats LED?

why are these things so bloody expensive?!?!

Mrsrobertduvall Sun 13-Jan-13 19:43:45

And not invasive MrsCB.

As I've dumped the personal trainer this year, I'm giving my face more attention.

timidviper Sun 13-Jan-13 19:49:12

That sounds amazing, I have been toying with trying it, you have probably nudged me along.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now