Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.


(5 Posts)
hildebrandisgettinghappier Tue 06-Nov-12 13:30:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hildebrandisgettinghappier Tue 06-Nov-12 17:51:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hetaera Tue 06-Nov-12 19:57:59

You could always have a look in Primark. They had control briefs and shorts when I was in there today. Also, if you have a big Asda or Sainsburys nearby, their shapewear is quite good and reasonably priced. I thought this looked quite good.

kellestar Tue 06-Nov-12 20:11:18

Try control shorts... I had isshoos with the primarni control briefs, they were far to high cut and had occasional [fat] seepage. Shorts helped on the front side [there ain't nothing that can control my bum!].

You just want something to take out the lumpy-bumpy-ness and hold things in place. Hmm... I've always gone to St Debenhams in such emergencies. I had some lovely control tights from them, they come up fairly high, but they stopped a lot of the jiggly-ness.

hildebrandisgettinghappier Tue 06-Nov-12 20:23:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: