Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a winter coat!

(4 Posts)
whatagreatname Sun 04-Nov-12 21:22:45

I have ordered and sent back a number of coats including fitted wool, down filled and wax fleece lined. I just can't decide on one that suits me.

I even bought a Merrell one, the one everyone raves about on here, but it was shapeless and had a huge hood that swamped me.

I'm a size 16/18 and need something warm, showerproof, nice colour or black. I've just been looking at the Boden Stockholm - does anyone have this and would they recommend?

Otherwise i'm all ears for your suggestions and help smile

Ilovecrossfit Sun 04-Nov-12 21:36:01

Hi
did you have a look at zara? I think they have great choice this season. i already bought two coats from them (sshh dont tell my hubby). also I love Karen Millen for coats, again this season I think the choice is great.
It is worth trying something new maybe, I mean a different style the Karen Millen coat I only got 2 weeks ago id never think it would suit me but it actually does.
Good luck in finding the perfect one smile

Themumsnot Sun 04-Nov-12 21:39:03

Have you looked at Dorothy Perkins. I bought this one for my DD - it is lovely and warm and the belt stops it being shapeless.

whatagreatname Sun 04-Nov-12 22:14:14

Thanks for the suggestions, I got carried away looking on Ebay and forgot to come back to this!

Will have a look at some of your ideas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now