Talk

Advanced search

Best alternatives to jeans for everyday.

(4 Posts)
Wheresmypopcorn Wed 10-Oct-12 17:53:55

Hi all, please help. I wear jeans almost every day and wondered if anyone had some suggestions for everyday attire (bottom half) rather than jeans. I have ripped another pair and to be honest, just sick and tired of wearing jeans everyday. I like to be comfortable and although I am not overweight, my size fluctuates by a few kilos. Any suggestions of what to wear?

QuinnFabray Wed 10-Oct-12 17:56:38

Dresses/skirts and tights. Can by as casual or as smart as you want them to be, and so comfortable. Especially if they are jersey.

BestestBrownies Wed 10-Oct-12 17:57:41

I was in Uniqlo the other day. They do great (and reasonably priced) jeggings and cords in lots of lovely colours. If you're not in London you can shop online.

I tried lots on, but clearly need to drop a few dress sizes before they look any good on me sad. You say you don't have that problem, so their clothes should work on you smile

mirpuppet Wed 10-Oct-12 20:31:12

I'm in the dresses/ skirt camp -- very comfortable and can vary you look easily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now