Talk

Advanced search

Your votes please! Which bag? Need to order tonight and am in a tizz...

(15 Posts)
HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 20:14:18

One of the four here (which one?), or this one?

I'm afraid it's for DD for school. She's (almost) 4. Love the ones in the first link and don't like the last one much at all. Am worried the first ones might have strong associations.

Am unwell and over thinking this spectacularly. All input gratefully received.

Jessicaalbastwin Wed 12-Oct-11 20:30:50

Hi I like the second one, goodluck on your choice.

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 20:32:45

Cheers Jessicaal! The black one or the yellow cat?

dingdongthewitchisdead3 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:39:31

I like the red cat one. What associations are you worried about on the these bags?

dexter73 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:42:04

I like the red cat too.

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 20:46:00

Will say in a bit about associations dingdong, just wondering if anyone would pick up on it y' see. Is the green dog in particular.

I like the green dog best, I think DD would go for the red cat given the choice but love any of them. She'd be about as enthused about the black one as me but I don't think it'd be a tantrum inducing dislike.

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 20:48:37

Am swaying to the red cat (indulgent mother)

Glad your not all screaming * ** at me. Didn't make the association my self but saw and recognised when I googled. Told you I was over thinking.

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 21:02:57

Feck it, I'll let her use a crappy old one I've got until she starts properly in november. Is only 2 mornings practice before then.

Advert mentions Suri Cruise having sch a bag, presumably these are copies, no mention of brand. Suri with green dog bag.

dexter73 Wed 12-Oct-11 21:11:14

I would have no idea what bags Suri Cruise uses, can't imagine many people would make the association!

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 21:13:39

I didn't think I did either, turns out I did recognise the pictures hmm. No idea where from, but still.

HettyAmaretti Wed 12-Oct-11 21:14:50

and if someone did recognise it they'd be bound to think "that child's mother is a class A twat". No?

dexter73 Wed 12-Oct-11 21:15:38

Too many celeb mags wink!!

Jammygal Wed 12-Oct-11 21:32:22

I was about to suggest the P and M Lucia then realised it was for a 4 yo ;) Would look good but the Camel would show up every Ribena stain.......

madammecholet Wed 12-Oct-11 21:59:55

LOL at Jammygal grin

HettyAmaretti Thu 13-Oct-11 11:37:15

grin Jammygal

Have had sleep and am now somewhat less neurotic...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now