Talk

Advanced search

I need a T shirt for a 3yo rocker

(9 Posts)
BikeRunSki Wed 12-Oct-11 16:39:33

I had in mind a pale pink T with the AC/DC logo in silver glitter. I am sure I have no imagined this, but my Google sleuthing skills have let me down.

Anyway, I want to get a rock T shirt for the 3yo daughter of a old rocker friend of mine. Child in question is quite pink and sparkly, doesn't have to be AC/DC. Not sure she'd wear black, or I'd have no problem.

HermanMumster Wed 12-Oct-11 17:33:31

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Girls-Tops-T-shirts/31514-PRP/Girls-Ultra-Violet_Rock-Groovy-T-Shirt.html

HermanMumster Wed 12-Oct-11 17:34:57

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Boys-Tops-T-shirts/21461-PRP/Boys-Beetroot_Guitar-Icon-T-shirt.html

More boyish

HermanMumster Wed 12-Oct-11 17:36:11

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Boys-Tops-T-shirts/21471-RED/Boys-Deep-Red_Ecru-Drums-Big-Print-T-shirt.html

Blimey. There are loads more in the boys' mini-boden t-shirts bit

Will this do?

SarahScot Wed 12-Oct-11 17:55:44

Try the Oh Baby London website for their 'I Rock' t-shirt, my DS has it and it looks fab, although not girly.

TethHearseEnd Wed 12-Oct-11 18:05:41

Second Oh Baby; also have a look at amplified

BikeRunSki Wed 12-Oct-11 18:35:27

I love that "I Rock" T. I think I might get the black and gold one.

I've looked at Amplified before Tethers and it's a bit, well, black...

herecomesthsun Wed 12-Oct-11 18:44:27

I get that sort of this for DS, 3Y. Do you think it would be reasonable to hand these things down to a daughter? And what about Boden baggies?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now