Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Scotland/England rugby shirt for a 2yo

(11 Posts)
mistressploppy Wed 14-Sep-11 13:09:39

<groan> I can't believe I'm asking this but DH has begged asked me to get DS a rugby shirt. Any ideas where I would get such a thing? I've had a look online but can only find teeny baby ones or 8yo ones.

(DH is English, I'm Scottish so I'm insisting he has both grin)

TIA

TapselteerieO Wed 14-Sep-11 13:29:02

Here.

TapselteerieO Wed 14-Sep-11 13:30:47

The 24 is age 3-4, I would get that, get a small age 1-2 in the England shirt then he will grow out of it more quickly? wink

AlpinePony Wed 14-Sep-11 16:23:28

That's not the official top unfortunately Tapsel because their prices are nice.

Official gear here

My son looks so cute in his scotland top! grin

TapselteerieO Wed 14-Sep-11 21:20:55

Alpine I was slightly horrified by the price tag of the official stuff! I thought any old slightly rugby-ish Scotland top in that age group might be okay for a bairn!

RipMacWinkle Wed 14-Sep-11 22:10:06

I know it's not a real one but what about something like this?

BHS

My brother bought one from BHS for my DS a few years back and it was great, thick material, washed well etc (said like a true mum!) and they start at small sizes

RipMacWinkle Wed 14-Sep-11 22:11:13

That link doesn't seem to have worked - go into BHS and search for rugby in the kids section. They have England, Scotland, Wales....

mistressploppy Wed 14-Sep-11 22:17:34

I totally agree, Tapsel! <feels like a national cliche>

TapselteerieO Thu 15-Sep-11 23:57:21

The really pressing question is which top will he wear when Scotland play England, on the 1st or is it the 2nd of October?

AlpinePony Fri 16-Sep-11 07:07:12

One for each half of course... Although if it doesn't go Scotland's way, maybe best not to have his most precious person sat on his knee in an England top! ;)

fivegomadindorset Fri 16-Sep-11 07:34:49

Tesco's had some the other day, not official but looked nice. I nearly bought some but wanted Wales ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now