Talk

Advanced search

Seven for All Mankind Gwenevere Jeans ....

(4 Posts)
Millie1 Wed 14-Sep-11 10:51:52

Does anyone have these or has anyone tried them on? Just wondering what they're like on? They are reduced from £200 to £60 with Brand Alley - seemed too good to miss so I ordered as I ran out the door to do the school run. Guess I can return if they're not nice grin!

corygal Wed 14-Sep-11 13:08:51

Yes I do - they are the classic skinny ones I believe. Check the length is ok for you. They are exquisitely comfortable but low-rise. A fine purchase.

If you get addicted, TK Maxx usually do 7FAM around this time of year for £40 or less. But only reliable if you are under size 29 - have to hunt for 30-32.

Millie1 Wed 14-Sep-11 13:36:14

Aaaargh! The description said they were high rise! Oh well, shall wait and see. Think I ought to have ordered a size smaller than I did. Thanks for replying. Seven jeans are usually a good fit but for some reason I find my Roxannes really uncomfortable - they cut into my hip [ hmm].

corygal Fri 16-Sep-11 10:36:38

They come in high-rise too! Don't worry. What gets me about jean styles is that the makers use the same name for a jean that comes in different

- washes
- leg length
- rise
- trimmy bits
- fabric
- lycra content

I reckon they just run out new season jeans under the same name of the styles that sold best last year - 'The New A-pocket' etc. As if buying jeans wasn't easy enough already....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now