Talk

Advanced search

Prominent nipples - help!

(6 Posts)
FleurTing Sat 03-Sep-11 15:38:39

Does anyone know how best to disguise prominent nipples? They show through almost all my bras except the very thickest of my padded ones, so I seem to have a choice between looking permanently excited or like a Dolly Parton wannabe! Am I the only woman in the universe with this problem? Does anyone else suffer from it? And I mean suffer - it`s embarrassing. I`d be grateful for a solution.

sloggies Sat 03-Sep-11 15:44:31

You can get silicone nipple covers, which stick on, and are good for a lot of uses before the stickiness wears off. You can get then mail order. I think Amplebosom might do them, but must be lots of other people also. You can also get daisy-shaped plasters, but these are a bit painful to get off, and give, err, intersting plaster marks afterwards....hth.

FleurTing Sat 03-Sep-11 15:53:47

Thanks sloggies, I`ll look out for the silicone shields. I already tried a bra with in-built daisy-shaped shields, which helped slightly, but I could see the outline of the flowers through close-fitting clothes. The last time I saw nipples like mine was on a small mongrel we used to have...

sloggies Sat 03-Sep-11 17:07:47

Lol....the silicone ones are a bit more natural, you shouldn't be able to see then outline.

sloggies Sat 03-Sep-11 17:08:15

the outline

FleurTing Sat 03-Sep-11 19:41:36

I`ll try them, sloggies, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now