Talk

Advanced search

Raincoat with a hood that won't make me look like a pensioner!

(7 Posts)
OhMyTummyMummy Sat 20-Aug-11 20:09:41

Dear all.

I used to wonder why I saw so many mum's in anoraks pushing pushchairs. And now I have a baby in a pushchair, and autumn is approaching so I need to join the "hoody" club.

But I already feel tired and dreary so I am looking for something more stylish, with a waist if possible as mine is finally coming back! And although I like the bright Boden macs, I am looking for something a little less bold in terms of print...can you help?

With thanks

Ineedcake Sat 20-Aug-11 20:18:16

Oooh I need one too - will watch with interest!

accessorizequeen Sat 20-Aug-11 20:22:08

You should read this thread, where this topic is discussed in detail - Merrell Wakefield top of the list. www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/1024935-WATERPROOF-bum-covering-COATS-I-am-doing-the-research-so

latrucha Sat 20-Aug-11 21:36:07

I have this. I love it. Just love it.

herecomesthsun Sun 21-Aug-11 02:13:46

I have this which also comes in black. The mumsnetter who has the black says it is really a very dark blue.

herecomesthsun Sun 21-Aug-11 02:18:00

PS there is 1 on ebay at £99 size 16 black if that helps here

Needabitofsunshine Sun 21-Aug-11 06:35:54

I've just bought one of the Boden macs (in black). I sized down and it's perfect - really flattering. Has a lovely fleecy lining too, so think it could get quite a lot of use . Can recommend!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now