Talk

Advanced search

What is the best length for me or shouldn't I worry about it?

(8 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Wed 17-Aug-11 20:19:04

I am 39, big of nork, mummy tummy but have awful legs. Not shapely at all and my calves are big. I want to be able to wear dresses and skirts and not always ankle length ones but my legs are awful sad.

KristinaM Wed 17-Aug-11 20:29:56

knee length skirt, opaques and knee length boots

DecapitatedLegoman Wed 17-Aug-11 20:39:49

A friend's girlfriend, who I haven't met, but have seen on wedding pics on FB, has got the most dreadful legs I have ever seen. But she wore a lovely knee-length dress with cool accessories and a nice little jacket and you know she looked better than she would have done if she'd tried to hide herself away in some tent thing. So, just do what you like grin

TheOriginalFAB Wed 17-Aug-11 20:39:50

Great for winter, thanks. but it is still summer! (Allegedly)

meltedchocolate Wed 17-Aug-11 21:02:49

A light floaty knee length then?

DecapitatedLegoman Wed 17-Aug-11 21:20:08

what about something like this, with fab bright red accessories to keep the interest to your top half??

along similar lines

big boobs enhanced - check, tummy disguised - check, legs a complete afterthought - check

TheOriginalFAB Thu 18-Aug-11 09:13:31

I missed your post Legoman, thanks for that and I think you are right. Going to look at the links now.

TheOriginalFAB Thu 18-Aug-11 09:15:33

My favourite is the first dress but I like the third one too. I couldn't see the second one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now