Talk

Advanced search

Isabella Oliver - slow delivery ?

(7 Posts)
AlpinePony Sun 14-Aug-11 09:52:08

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my order. I live in The Netherlands and they hit me for a tenner delivery which I know isn't massive in the grand scheme of things, but other companies charge 6 and the courier rolls up 48 hours later.

Are they always a bit slow with delivery?

moragbellingham Sun 14-Aug-11 12:08:36

Relatively slow in UK compared to alot of other mail order companies I think i.e. a few days rather than 2-3.
I was surprised but not bothered, as I'm so used to really quick deliveries these days.

ggirl Sun 14-Aug-11 19:30:57

I would call them and complain .

wompoopigeon Sun 14-Aug-11 19:44:54

They've got something on their website at the moment saying that as it is sales time their despatch is slower than normal and thankyou for your patience. Their sale is over though. confused
But two weeks is seriously taking the piss. Have they sent the email yet to tell you it has been despatched? I have ordered from them a fortnight ago and again on Thursday eve, and both times got an email the next day saying it had been despatched. If you haven't had that then get complaining.
I hope you used the discount code STYLE20- got me 23%discount.

AlpinePony Sun 14-Aug-11 19:57:37

Thank you all. It was actually 2 weeks yesterday I got the dispatch mail, so I will phone tomorrow for a moan.

Got sale bits, so a dress and two tops for 103 euros! Would be a bloody bargain if they were to arrive! ;)

ggirl Sun 14-Aug-11 22:45:58

wompoopigeon thanks for the code! Have ordered this dress

Pandsbear Mon 15-Aug-11 21:22:41

Oooh thanks for the code I have used it too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now