Talk

Advanced search

I - Lipo : what's the story? Any good?

(9 Posts)
SugarSkyHigh Wed 10-Aug-11 19:42:37

My local beauty salon has emailed me about a special offer on i-lipo: £50 instead of £100 apparently (but for how many goes it doesn't say).

I did a quick google of what i-lipo actually is and it sounds pretty harmless; non-invasive and with quick results.

is this too good to be true? anyone have any experience/advice/knowledge/general words of wisdom? <grateful but wobbly round the belly emotcion>

NotEnoughTime Wed 10-Aug-11 20:22:39

Just marking my place whilst I look around the front room to see what I can pawn to pay for it

SugarSkyHigh Thu 11-Aug-11 15:36:27

has no one heard of it?
it's NOT smart lipo which still uses tubes and suctions and causes bruises and all that. It is actually non invasive; apparently they just hold a laser on fat area and poof! it's gone!!
here

SugarSkyHigh Thu 11-Aug-11 15:37:50

http://www.essentialsskinandbeautyclinic.co.uk/i-lipo

SugarSkyHigh Thu 11-Aug-11 15:39:25

aaagggh something wrong with that.
if you google i-lipo it comes up!

Chocamochalatte Thu 11-Aug-11 15:41:43

I would love to know too! A salon close to me has started offering this, would love to have it done if the before and after pics were genuinely real... (well when I've saved for a bit!)

SugarSkyHigh Thu 11-Aug-11 16:49:13

could it be that no one's actually heard of it yet except chocamocha and notenough time and yours truly?

SugarSkyHigh Thu 11-Aug-11 19:54:51

have just started thread about this on big Slim weightloss......... perhaps will have more luck there........ can't believe no one has tried it yet?

lostmymind Thu 11-Aug-11 21:35:34

here - www.chromogenex.com/ilipo/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now