Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Mistral clothing?

(8 Posts)
bonkers20 Mon 08-Aug-11 14:51:14

What do MN folk think of Mistral clothing?

Technoprisoners Mon 08-Aug-11 16:37:02

I've bought a few t-shirts and tops from them, as it looked good on the website, but wouldn't again. Poor quality, ime, and skimpy cut.

BikeRunSki Mon 08-Aug-11 16:45:52

I got a couple of pairs of cords last winter. I like them, nice fit, good quality. But I only wore them for about 6 weeks, before maternity clothes beckoned (buying new clothes was my temptation to fate that I would be pg!).

cubscout Mon 08-Aug-11 18:05:30

Nice looking clothes but variable quality. Tops are cut very short. Knitwear better but sizing is skimpy.

KaySirah Mon 08-Aug-11 18:05:56

agree re quality
and poor layout in shops

sockpoppet Mon 08-Aug-11 18:11:30

Meh.

Nolda Mon 08-Aug-11 18:38:23

Sizing is mad. I have a size 10 skirt from there but failed to get into a size 14 dress! Agree with others re quality.

neuroticmumof3 Mon 08-Aug-11 18:47:02

They're not as good as they used to be which is a shame cos I used to really like their clothes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: