Talk

Advanced search

Dry Oil Spray?

(8 Posts)
Stase Mon 01-Aug-11 23:27:26

I'm looking for something to use after showering that doesn't take forever to absorb. I use cocoa butter at the moment, Palmers or Jergens, but when I was last pregnant my sister bought me a dry oil spray from the Sanctuary's mum-to-be range. It seems to have been discontinued, but I loved it because it was a quick spritz and sweep job that didn't take ages to soak in. It had a similar texture to the Clear Protect Ambre Solaire.

Anyone know of a similar product? On a not-massive budget?

TIA smile

madhattershouse Mon 01-Aug-11 23:28:51

Avon used to do one...don't know if they still do. Think it was the skin-so-soft range.

tiredmama Tue 02-Aug-11 00:32:32

Try the roger gallet huile de bois -21 £ ,absolutely lovely.

Mudwiggle Tue 02-Aug-11 10:26:50

Body shop used to do a fantastic hemp oil one, but can't find it here (I'm in NZ). They do still do an olive oil one which is good but a bit bland so I add a couple of drops of essential oil to it.

stressheaderic Tue 02-Aug-11 10:50:59

The Avon one is fantastic, smells lovely and doubles up as a mosquito repellant too. Prob why it's always sold out.

avonshop.co.uk/product/skin-so-soft-original-dry-oil-body-spray.html?src_page=topten.asp

QuinnFabray Tue 02-Aug-11 17:54:11

Boots No 7 do one, I got it with a five pound off voucher. It feels nice, but I'm not keen on the smell. I'm going to try the Soap and Glory one next.

valiumredhead Tue 02-Aug-11 18:26:01

Sanctuary DO still do a dry oil spray - I saw it on Boots last week!

Stase Wed 03-Aug-11 21:20:14

Wow, thanks all! Think I'll order the Avon one, the reviews are pretty good, and I am a mozzie magnet, so double benefit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now