Talk

Advanced search

Those M&S 3 for £10 no VPL knickers....

(5 Posts)
MooMinCow Thu 07-Jul-11 10:05:25

are they any good?
here was going to buy some yesterday, but the online reviews aren't good (they fall down apparently!) any experiences? And also if you are between sizes is it better to size up or down?

I want some knickers to wear under jersey maxi dresses. Thongs give me a weird wobbly wedgie look, I need something with decent arse coverage but not too tight for warmer days. Thanks.

jamaisjedors Thu 07-Jul-11 14:56:53

Are they these? If so, I have some and didn't like them. I find them sweaty and itchy (not cotton) and also I still have a vpl...
sorry

worldgonecrazy Thu 07-Jul-11 14:57:49

I saw something a little cheaper in Sainsbury's. I just thought they looked like someone had left them half-finished.

Butterbur Thu 07-Jul-11 15:04:24

I always wear the plain shorts ones. I wear a 10, which is my actual M&S bum size, and they don't fall down, and I don't have VPL, even under my running tights.

I find bum coverage good, and they are v comfortable.

MooMinCow Thu 07-Jul-11 15:17:29

thank you all! ended up buying one of the plain shorts, one lace trimmed and one of the granny/Bridget Jones style full briefs blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now