Talk

Advanced search

converse

(8 Posts)
plymouthmaid Sun 19-Jun-11 18:45:44

I am buying a pair of converse high tops for my daughter on line does anybody know what their sizes are like and do I just need to buy a pair the same size as she ordinarily takes? Thanks

enidroach Sun 19-Jun-11 18:52:18

I find the sizing a little on the big size.

OwlMother Sun 19-Jun-11 18:53:55

They are on the big size, my eldest has nearly outgrown his size 2 school shoes but I bought him size 2 converse last week and they have masses of room.

dexter73 Sun 19-Jun-11 19:08:41

I don't find them big!True to size, mind you I haven't bought any for a couple of years so maybe they have got bigger.

plymouthmaid Sun 19-Jun-11 19:29:07

Has anybody bought the design your own converse and are thay worth the money?

pud1 Sun 19-Jun-11 19:35:35

my oh works for converse and he tells me that they are just standard size although they do give a little. he also rates the converse create.

LuckyMrsT Sun 19-Jun-11 22:17:48

I am a 6 or 7 but usually 7. Bought a pair recently and went for a 6 as the 7s felt too big in the shop. Wore them on a hot day and they felt very tight as my feet swelled up so I'm hoping it's true about them giving a bit.

Just read that back and realised I'm being no help at all.

bridgeandbow Sun 19-Jun-11 22:28:39

I find them true to size but they are narrow - watch out if she has very wide feet - I had to stretch mine with my husband's size 12 wooden shoe trees!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now