Talk

Advanced search

FFS. 3 dresses I ordered from long tall sally are all out of stock now I am desperate

(8 Posts)
Saltire Sat 18-Jun-11 08:29:36

I need to havea floor length dress for a summer ball.
I ordered 3 from the website, all of which said"in stock" and now it seems none of them are. The local branch doesn't have any of them in either

So, where does a 6ft tall woman find a cheapish floor length dress from?

Northumberlandlass Sat 18-Jun-11 08:53:44

Hey Saltire, am 6ft too. I don't wear floor length dresses for this v reason! I did manage to get a long dress (evening) a couple of years ago. I haven't found any high street shop that does them long enough! Have you looked in Next Tall? I haven't looked recently myself though.

I'm going to a black tie party next Friday and have got a lovely knee length dress from Phase Eight the dimensions are ok i.e. The waist isn't too high, making it look empire.

Sure someone else will come along with more ideas x

Saltire Sat 18-Jun-11 09:05:32

Thanks. it has to be floor lengthangry. bloody mess rules.

Northumberlandlass Sat 18-Jun-11 09:08:54

FFS angry am sure someone on here mentioned that Monsoon dresses were v long, but i haven't tried them on. Will have a think x

thenightsky Sat 18-Jun-11 09:31:33

The PierceIIFionda dresses in Debehams tend to be a good few inches longer than yer average long dress. They are the only ones I've found that I can wear a slight heel with and they still skim the floor.

Buda Sat 18-Jun-11 09:38:50

Next seem to have quite a few.

thenightsky Sat 18-Jun-11 09:48:37

Next tend to be quite short I find. They show my ankles.

Ixia Sat 18-Jun-11 09:57:49

Urgh, I hate LTS and hate that it's the only place that I can get fitted tops/jackets (not that they ever have anything I like).

I have a dress from Wallis that is too long for me, without heels. But I'm 5'10", might be worth a look in there?

There's a few LTS dresses on Ebay if you search long tall sally dress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now