Talk

Advanced search

where do you shop for work clothes?

(6 Posts)
EverythingInMiniature Thu 09-Jun-11 14:14:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

neuroticmumof3 Thu 09-Jun-11 20:28:37

Is there an outlet village near you at all? That would probably be a good place to find some bargain work wear.

Gillybobs Thu 09-Jun-11 20:29:59

I think Zara have some great work separates, nice trousers, pencil skirts and lovely stylish tops

cruelladepoppins Thu 09-Jun-11 20:48:05

M & Co cheapish if near you. Also online. www.mandco.com

celticlassie Thu 09-Jun-11 20:58:30

H&M have a nice workwear range which isn't too expensive. It's normally in a different section of the store. I've bought loads of work stuff from there.

chocolateteabag Thu 09-Jun-11 22:24:52

French Connection black crepe trousers/skirts - pricey if new but they are fantastic. Don't crease, wash well and look much more expensive than they actually cost.

Buy them from ebay - size up if you are not too sure of your size and then get them take in to fit. Promise you they will last a heck of alot longer than cheaper alternatives.
There are these on at the moment in a size 12 (no - not mine, I'm CTB on ebay too)

Or try ebay for LK Bennett, Jigsaw or Hobbs workwear stuff - try on in their shops to check sizing (and if their "cut" fits you). Again, you could get things taken in to get a better fit. Trousers taken in up the back seam shouldn't be more than £10-15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now