Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

jumpsuit pale blue floral - where?

(11 Posts)
miche8 Sat 04-Jun-11 12:40:55

I saw a lady looking fabulous in a pale blue floral jumpsuit, i'm kicking myself for not asking where it was from. It was strapless, the print was small and it was a trouser one not a shorts one. Any ideas? i need it

TheMostBeautifulPoster Sat 04-Jun-11 12:41:40

go on to shopstyle.co.uk

TheMostBeautifulPoster Sat 04-Jun-11 12:41:48

sounds goppo

cybbo Sat 04-Jun-11 12:45:22

TheMostBeautifulPoster Sat 04-Jun-11 12:45:35

lol

JoPayton Sat 04-Jun-11 13:10:01

Ooh - that's a toughie. There's a MOTO one at Topshop in pale blue (floral) but it's shorts. Maybe one of these might tickle your fancy (not all blue but floral and very nice):

ASOS floral jumpsuit

New Look jumpsuit - not strapless but v v cute

Warehouse pansy print

Peach floral jumpsuit at Topshop - very seventies!

I'll keep my eyes peeled on my travels.

Jo aka Fashion Detective

miche8 Sat 04-Jun-11 13:18:07

it was strapless but didn't have the elastic stretchy bit that squashes boobs. And the legs had a cuffed bottom, so not wide legged and flappy, only slightly baggy looked very nice on. The print was very tiny, the nearest i can find is the geri haliwell one from the next range but thats all out of stock.

JoPayton Sat 04-Jun-11 13:25:07

It sounds like something ASOS should have but can't see anything similar - might have been from last year (HATE that).

Will let you know if I see it anywhere, anyway.

tethersend Sat 04-Jun-11 14:14:14

Arf at 'Fashion detective' grin

JoPayton Sat 04-Jun-11 17:12:49

Clearly, I can't find everything....

AdelaideJo Sat 04-Jun-11 18:30:15

ohmygawd today I bought a navy floral print jumpsuit from HENNES exactly what you've described! There were only 2 left in the store, and after a couple of years rejecting every jumpsuit i've tried on, this was the big winner....check it out!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: