Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a stylish parka type affair a bit like this North Face one but not.

(8 Posts)
Pinkjenny Thu 02-Jun-11 11:26:25

here

I tried this on in navy blue yesterday, and I like the belt and also the fact that it covers my bum. I want it mainly for camping holidays/school run etc, but was envisaging something a little less formal and with the ability to layer underneath when the weather turns colder.

I was imagining something more like this but it's a little bit short.

Does anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

NunTheWiser Thu 02-Jun-11 11:30:45

Drizabone do good coats like this.
Have just ordered this because it was a bit funkier.

Pinkjenny Thu 02-Jun-11 11:34:52

I like that second one but can't seem to find a UK stockist.

Pinkjenny Thu 02-Jun-11 13:35:18

I know it's a really boring thread, but bump

shelley72 Thu 02-Jun-11 13:54:58

sorry to gatecrash but me too! have been looking for something just like that. where can we buy?

Pinkjenny Thu 02-Jun-11 14:48:28

Bump again

NunTheWiser Fri 03-Jun-11 07:57:54

The Drizabone online store does deliver to the UK!

mamadash Fri 03-Jun-11 09:05:24

I've been looking for something similar for school runs as have got soaked too many times at pickuptime. I had decided that I would just have to compromise on stylishness for practicality on this one as I didnt want to spend too much. Was going to look in TK Maxx but would you believe I was in Costco the other day and they were sellign these outerwear jackets - for £18 with VAT. Was a bargain so I took it - they are really good qaulity so far that I can see. This is the make:

www.trespass.co.uk/section/womens-clothing-2/womens-outerwear-4/waterproof-jackets-19

I got it in chocolate brown but was also available in some brighter colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now