Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Sally hansen stuff-does it work?

(3 Posts)
pink4ever Sun 29-May-11 18:15:55

I am off out for a night out with friends. Have bought a dress from peacocks(sorry cant do links but it is the black one with pink flower print). Was planning on wearing it with leggings but now that I have tried it on dont think it is right length for that.
Problem with going bare-legged is I have horrible varicose veins,eczema,broken veins etc. Have looked at the sally hansen airbrush legs before but am reluctant to fork out a tenner only to find it doesnt work. Is it any good?. Is it easy to apply?. Advise please.

cyb Sun 29-May-11 18:17:34

Yes it does cover quite well but I foudn it a bit of a faff to apply

Bear in mind it will be dark later. Could you look on ebay for cheaper Sally stuff?

chipstick10 Sun 29-May-11 18:35:48

I find it a bit of a faff to appy. Trying to get it even over both legs etc. Have you thought about Mac face and body foundation. I love it. Unlike sally hanson i find the colours much easier to match with my skin tone. It stays put till you wash it off and its dead easy to appy. It is just like applying a watery foudation. And it lasts ages. Its much more subtle than sally hanson btw.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: