Talk

Advanced search

Just received my bargainous waterproof, windproof, breathable, hooded, stylish Aigle trench thought I'd share it with you

(11 Posts)
trixymalixy Sat 28-May-11 09:22:10

here with free delivery and a free gift.

Good contender for school run/work coat?

trixymalixy Sat 28-May-11 09:22:56

It's not at all shiny like in the picture, and the free gift was a pashmina.

herecomesthsun Sat 28-May-11 10:11:04

ooh - does it come up big or small? How warm is it? Is there a hood?

trixymalixy Sat 28-May-11 10:15:01

Pretty true to size. I got my normal size and there's room for a warm jumper.

Has a hood, don't know how warm yet, but the blurb does say that wind is the greatest factor in being cold and that as it's windproof it will be warm.

chickchickchicken Sat 28-May-11 10:43:45

ooo i like it. am tempted. what colour did you get?

SarkyLady Sat 28-May-11 12:22:46

Nice!

noddyholder Sat 28-May-11 12:23:51

Love it!

TrinityIsAShreddingFatRhino Sat 28-May-11 12:24:38

bargainous!?!?!??!?!?!!? shock

looks lovely though

BelovedCunt Sat 28-May-11 12:27:38

ooooh! can't really justify buying it though.dam your eyes

trixymalixy Sat 28-May-11 22:23:08

I got the noir, which is a lovely blue-black. I tried on the red about a year ago, but didn't buy because if the price, and it was a lovely colour too.

I think it is reasonably bargainous for a proper waterproof coat especially considering the original price.

It was sternly tested at a local car show today, it is at a high up exposed show ground and it was blowing a gale and bucketing down. I was very warm and dry, although it definitely needed another layer under it. It goes right diwn to my knees. I also felt far more stylish than I normally do at these things.

FrancesFarmer Sun 29-May-11 02:28:39

That is lovely although I've already bought two new coats this season so couldn't justify another. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now