Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Boden - childrens towelling throw on

(4 Posts)
miche8 Mon 03-Jan-11 16:48:04

www.bodenpreview.co.uk/en-GB/Boys-Swimwear/26044-B LU/Boys--Boys-Towelling-Throw-on.html

Has anyone used these for their children on holiday? are they useful? i guess we still need towels so is a towelling poncho just as good and then theres no need for separate towels? I'm also wondering will my boys aged 4 and 8 consider these dresses?

moragdingdongbellingham Mon 03-Jan-11 16:53:27

We use these after every bath time and forgot them for holidayssad. I'd say that they are indispensible for us, but we have girls.

GeorginaWorsley Mon 03-Jan-11 18:14:25

Same here,my younger 2 DD's have them and we use them around the pool abroad and on Cornish beaches.

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 03-Jan-11 19:28:34

Yes I used it in my DD when we went on holiday (9 months at the time). Excellent and will be buying one this year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: