Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Does anyone know if I can still get hold of these ugg boots anywhere?

(5 Posts)
longwalk Wed 18-Aug-10 18:49:28

these ones from a couple of years ago

I know it links where to buy but it doesn't IYKWIM. I can't even remenber what they were called but I tried them on and they were fantastically comfy plus looked great over skinny jeans.
Thanks

SoozleQ Wed 18-Aug-10 23:20:53

Locarno Ugg Boots

Good luck!

longwalk Thu 19-Aug-10 00:02:57

Thank you Soozle. They are exactly what I'm looking for. But they're a size 5 and I need a 7. If anyone knows anywhere that still has a pair, let me know. smile

Sanesometimes1 Thu 19-Aug-10 21:43:00

Watching this thread as I want some too ! fab boots x

nickelly Mon 29-Nov-10 11:39:48

Sure they look kind of big and chunky, but after the way they feel at the end of the day of winter sports, you won't care. I wear them out to the apres-ski lounge or restaurant, I wear them as comfy slippers around the cabin, I wear them while driving long distances. In recent years, ugg boots has improved the tread and sole, so it actually does wear more like real shoe/boot and is reasonably water-resistant for the snow country. If there really is a "con", I'd say it is that you'll want to wear these UGGs all the time (instead of other shoes), because they are so comfy and convenient to pop onto your feet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: