Talk

Advanced search

Huge lumpy spot/boil/alien being on my lady garden

(8 Posts)
TuftedLadyGrotto Sun 18-Feb-18 17:23:52

On the pubic triangle hit at the front. Jeez it's massive, 10p piece size.

It's weird and lumpy, but I think it's cos I have a stretch mark right down the mode from childbirth (lovely!).

It's painful, it's growing. I can't see any head. And any squeezing only results in pain and blood.

Help spotters. And no pics, cos well pubic hair.

SporkInTheToaster Sun 18-Feb-18 17:46:55

Ingrown hair?

Have you tried the v hot flannel method to bring to a head?

Mag sulph might be your friend but you’ll need to remove hair to get to it and attach a dressing/plaster.

10p piece is pretty big. How long have you had it? How quickly is it growing? It might need looking at by a GP for antibiotics.

Klobuchar Sun 18-Feb-18 17:47:54

Hot flannel is the way to go, Spork is correct. Good luck!

Snowydaysarehere Sun 18-Feb-18 17:49:20

Is your name Sigourney??

TuftedLadyGrotto Sun 18-Feb-18 17:57:30

Snowydaysarehere :D

I've tried one hot flannel. I'll do more. Its the size of a new pound coin. Just used one for scale. My perspective and pain threshold may have misjudged the size earlier.

I it's so hard to work out because the stretch mark makes it look like lots of lumps joined together.

I really thought I'd peaked with conversations with my GP when discussing my pelvic floor issues. Perhaps not!

mimibunz Sun 18-Feb-18 18:09:05

Sounds like a boil. Get some magnesium sulphate on it and cover with a bandage. The magnesium sulphate will draw out the stuff and help it heal faster.

AuditAngel Sun 18-Feb-18 22:07:36

Could be a Bartholin's cyst. Nasty. My sister suffers from them

BubblesDahling Sun 18-Feb-18 22:17:37

Wrong place for a Bartholin. More likely an ingrown hair or boil so hot flannel treatment or mag sulph to draw the gunk to a head where it can disperse.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: