Advanced search

What's this and WWYD about it?

(3 Posts)
Qwerty111 Wed 31-May-17 10:25:48

This thing on my foot is like a soft fluid-filled blister but is deep so has loads of layers of skin on top. Hard with soft inside IYSWIM (armadillo).

Only recently found you sporners but loving your work grin I know you'll understand when I say I am both intrigued and annoyed by this squishy fella. It's a bit sore because part of it's under my foot; it's time we said goodbye.

Have tried:
Footner - no effect
Filing until my arms ached - good effect on the general hoofness but just made Mr Squish sore.
Poking with a needle - stopped because it hurt and I was nowhere near the squashy goodness.

What is it and WWYD next?

Littlefish Wed 31-May-17 23:09:59

I would go and visit a chiropodist and get them to lance it. (While you film it, obviously!)

AssassinatedBeauty Wed 31-May-17 23:16:52

It's a blister under the callused skin, which will be v painful to lance yourself. I think it's probably best to see a professional and get it sorted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: