Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

DD4 is 4 ! And today she said..........

(9 Posts)
drlove8 Thu 30-Jul-09 19:47:01

....... Happy Birthday to you! . HER FIRST FOUR WORD SENTENCE! - sorry for shouting but am having a massive proud mummy moment! grin
DS4 her twin brother , ran into her bedroom and woke her up with a big cuddle and said happy birthday K ***, then sang happy birthday song to her ( aww bless)... was very sweet.smileSo now dd4 has been saying happy birthday all day!
ok , i know its probably echolia again, but just for today i want to pretend its a real sentence.... <<<<sheds small tears, snuffles into hankie>>>> .... my babies aren't babies any more.... and K is talking.
Who says mummies dont get presents on the kids birthdays! grin

LoveBuckets Thu 30-Jul-09 20:17:19

grin Happy birthday to her.

Marne Thu 30-Jul-09 20:17:56

That's great drlove8, you must be so proud, its such a great feeling when you hear them talk. Dd2 has just started talking at 3.6, i can't stop hugging her and telling her how much i love to hear her voice, one of her favorites is singing happy birthday.

drlove8 Thu 30-Jul-09 21:14:55

grin .... ive been like this all day -> gringringrin.... shes all tucked up in bed now , and the melatonin is doing its magic ! smile

BriocheDoree Thu 30-Jul-09 21:31:26

Happy Birthday!
You must be so proud. Must be a fantastic feeling!!!

5inthebed Thu 30-Jul-09 21:35:29

Aww bless her. Happy birthday to your dd4 grin

PipinJo Thu 30-Jul-09 21:38:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sadminster Thu 30-Jul-09 21:42:33

Sounds like she (& you) had a great birthday

Wonderful!

wrinklytum Thu 30-Jul-09 22:04:31

Aww that is fabulous!

Can relate as dd did 3 consecutive signs today and I was in bits.

What a fab birthday.

Happy birthday dr loves dd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now