Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Thank you SN MNers

(13 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Sat 25-Jul-09 11:27:00

Message withdrawn

Goblinchild Sat 25-Jul-09 11:31:28

You do know that there are picnic stops all the way up that mountain, first aid posts and areas where you can take a big lump of wood and bash various images of 'professionals' until you can't remember why. And the special grafitti wall for rude coments.
And we sit around of an evening and pass the magic bucket full of whatever alcohol you desire, whilst swapping silly tales and giggles??
Se you at Base Camp!

StarlightMcKenzie Sat 25-Jul-09 11:39:44

Message withdrawn

WetAugust Sat 25-Jul-09 16:25:33

Well done on getting the private dx. You now have something to wave at 'them' - which is a start.

Armed the with dx you can now strat demanding the LEA meets his needs.

Best wishes

flyingmum Sat 25-Jul-09 17:35:46

Starlight

I have the name of a very good advocate who is charity based. She's done over 700 tribunals. She does charge but matches her charges to how much the parent has done. She doesn't charge anything like a solicitor does. For example, because I wrote most of my case statement myself she charged me less than she would have done for other parents for whom she has to do everything.

If you want her name then let me know.

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 26-Jul-09 11:29:44

Message withdrawn

TallulahToo Sun 26-Jul-09 16:07:29

Hi, Sorry I missed all your earlier threads but just wanted to say that we went with the private dx for our DS a couple of years ago and it was so worth it. Once we had the full dx report to wave about, everything else started to get moving. Hope it works out well for you too.

flyingmum Sun 26-Jul-09 17:05:36

Starlight - have emailed you.

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 26-Jul-09 17:47:23

Message withdrawn

moondog Sun 26-Jul-09 18:15:38

Great stuff.
We are with you all the way to hold your hand.
Don't be swayed.

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 26-Jul-09 21:39:58

Message withdrawn

StarlightMcKenzie Sun 26-Jul-09 21:40:50

Message withdrawn

flyingmum Sun 26-Jul-09 22:04:06

I've tried again - I put in the star the first time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now