Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Screaming at other kids:(

(4 Posts)
PipinJo Wed 11-Feb-09 01:56:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BriocheDoree Wed 11-Feb-09 06:52:58

Hi PipinJo, sounds like sensory overload? Can't help really but didn't want to leave this unanswered. sad at his grandparents.
Hope someone comes along who can help your wee man. Certainly all of DD's sensory issues get worse when she's tired or unwell...

5inthebed Wed 11-Feb-09 09:29:32

Hi Pipinjo. I second what BriocheDoree has said about possible sensory overload. My ds2 gets quite bad when he is poorly or tired, so maybe your ds is still a bit under the weather?
Very sad about his Grampy. Could he possibly have noticed this? Maybe a change in the routine?

TotalChaos Wed 11-Feb-09 09:48:32

I agree with the other ladies, given he's putting his fingers in his ears, it sounds like his hearing has gone more sensitive. what worked before with his ears - was it dietary etc measures? And very sorry to hear about his grandfather. Unfortunately I don't know enough about the sensory issues to suggest anything more, other than this continues to get a hearing test - as sometimes you can be hypersensitive to some sounds with a hearing problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now