Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I am officially back :-)

(8 Posts)
Blossomhill Fri 11-Mar-05 17:02:01

I did try to have a break but loads of things were going on that I had to come on. Although I wasn't on here nearly half as much as I normally am.
I have cut down and I now want to say I am officially back. Feeling a lot better than I did Saturday, I really did hit rock bottom
Had counselling today and it really helped.

I have really missed you all and am now ready to come back officially even if it is a day under my official week, "maybe longer" break

Davros Fri 11-Mar-05 17:07:07

Hooray, nice to have you back officially. Are you coming the the meet up? Glad to hear you're feeling better, that's the most important thing.

Chocol8 Fri 11-Mar-05 17:39:24

Welcome back Bloss - was just thinking that I was missing you and your name popped up on another thread! Glad you are feeling better hon. x

nutcracker Fri 11-Mar-05 17:40:57

Oh Blosom, didn't know there was anything wrong, mind you i wasn't on last week either.

Hope you are feeling better now.

coppertop Fri 11-Mar-05 18:01:45

Welcome back, BH!

I'm glad the counselling went well too.

lou33 Fri 11-Mar-05 18:17:03

welcome back

pixiefish Fri 11-Mar-05 18:24:33

welcome back

Merlot Fri 11-Mar-05 19:12:35

So glad you are back BH I've missed you

FWIW this `thing' my dh has done to the pc to stop my internet access between until after 5pm has really helped me with my MN addiction

As I've said before - `You cant live without it, but sometimes it feel like you cant live with it either, doesn't it?!'

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: