Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I think my dd is G&T

(9 Posts)
saint2shoes Fri 03-Oct-08 22:27:45

she mat have severe cp but she can........
skive for england, if she doesn't wnat to do somthing(like dress her doll) she just crosses her arms.
she can say mum,
and she gets out of maths by telling them she is poorly and needs to see the nurse......and they used to take her, untill mum spoilt it

so is she G&t and is yours?

bullet123 Fri 03-Oct-08 23:10:05

Ds1 can go from happy to screaming rage in 0.3 seconds flat.
Ha! I think that proves he is a genius in the making hmm.

misscutandstick Sat 04-Oct-08 10:19:57

DS5 (2.5 autistic) is a genius - he can spot an unarmed staircase (babygate left open) within seconds, and from a different room! sniff out a vulnerable plate (complete with contraband foodstuffs - hes on a restricted diet) from 20 paces... the HV reckons hes 'spaced' and 'vacant' hmm maybe, but only when shes talking!!!

geekgirl Sat 04-Oct-08 10:22:36

being spaced & vacant when the HV is talking is a very clear indicator of G&Tness - I think you should contact the relevant national organisation without delay grin

dd2 is G&T in eating roast dinners

LynetteScavo Sat 04-Oct-08 10:25:55

I thought DS2 was G&T at tidying his room.

Sadly I've just discovered he's not - he just shoves everyting under the bed.

CaptainPlump Sat 04-Oct-08 10:38:13

DS (autistic, 4.10) is G&T at knowing where all the "staff access only" doors are in shops and escaping and bolting through them, running faster than I've ever been able to, as soon as I try and take my purse out of my bag, or, you know, blink.

Clever boy.

SaintRiven Sat 04-Oct-08 10:46:14

dd can poo at the furthest distance from the toilet possible. That must be a gift. And she can time her siezures to any night I think about going out. Telepathic too. so ner
grin

SaintRiven Sat 04-Oct-08 10:47:08

oh, and she's got the severst CP in the world. There's gotta be a badge for that wink No half hearted atempts here you know.

daisy5678 Sat 04-Oct-08 14:56:57

Gifted at meltdowns and screaming in the loudest voice ever created. Talented at hunting out every switch, button and lock anywhere we ever dare venture to go.

Gifted biter, kicker and scratcher.

Talented hugger.

Very very gifted runner and escaper. Houdini has nothing on him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now