Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Any of you lovely Mn's know of a CBT in Buckinghamshire?

(3 Posts)
scoobyww Mon 26-Feb-07 19:06:53


Son of 11 needs some Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, particularly Anger Management, but is refusing to go to local Psychiatric Unit as he got cross with his Consultant. I need to try another place, with a fresh approach as it were, to see if he will engage with someone else.


lexiemum Mon 26-Feb-07 22:47:44

not sure if this would help but try oxfordshire learning disability nhs trust. they have taken over some of bucks services but not sure if this is covered - might be worth a call to the psychology / psychiatry depts - google for website as I'd probably write it down wrong!

scoobyww Tue 27-Feb-07 12:18:21

Thanks for that Lexiemum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now